Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Family Pictures


When I first started this blog, I was just quitting my job. Then, when I no longer had to get up and go every single morning, I started a new project: painting my living room and setting up my office. We all remember how long that took (because, obviously, you all have nothing better to do than document and memorize every one of my life events).


So, the walls have been painted for a while now. And it's time to put up some decoration on the walls. I have a few picture frames and some lovely art. My dad came over the other day with a level and some fancy picture-hanging tools and proceeded to hang some stuff. It looks really nice in here now.




Yeah, so neither one of these is actually my family. But, they look nice on the walls and the frame-families featured are all pretty , so probably I'll keep them around for a while.



--

No comments:

Post a Comment