Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 1 - Bathroom Renovation

Day 1 was the day where three laptops were searching things like "how to remove a toilet" or "how to remove a vanity." Cause that's what we did. We have not chosen a toilet or vanity to replace these things, but that's definitely on our list of things to do. 



Also, we painted the ceiling. It took far too many (four) coats and now I know why my painter friend didn't use the paint I already had when she came over to paint Twin B's room. 


I'm feeling hopeful. Today went rather well. There was a little swearing and a lot of "Mom, how do I do this?" to which the reply was often "I don't know; I've never done this before." But if it all continues to go this well, we should be ok.

I wish I had more exciting news to share. That's really why I don't write here anymore. Wall painting tomorrow. Stay tuned.

--



No comments:

Post a Comment