Monday, June 18, 2012

Phoning it in

This looked like fun. You should do it too.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. But I was almost named Candy. My parents liked to pick out multiple names and then decide between them when we were born. The deciding factor was what name we most looked like. Apparently I didn't look like I belonged in the sex trade.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I honestly can't remember. I'm going to a wedding in a couple weeks though; I'll probably cry there.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes. It's very readable.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Black Forest ham


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably. If I could get me to leave the house to meet me.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. I'm pretty brave but bungee jumping just seems silly.


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cheerios. But I don't drink milk so I can only eat them dry.


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I rarely wear shoes with laces but when I do, I don't untie them. I do that thing where you step on the heal and pull your foot out.


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I have a tricep, so...


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The first think I notice is usually the thing that stands out. I'm not going to say I noticed what colour that guy's eyes were when he was wearing a bolo tie.


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That when a friend or family member has a problem, I can't fix it.


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My BFF. It's not that she's not just a phone call away; it's that those phone calls have become so rare. (And don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming her; it really is a two-way street).


19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I work from home; my feet are bare.


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I like for my house to be quiet when there are no teenagers here.


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Skin colour...duh.


23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I can tell you what my least favourite smell is: the smell of fifteen 15- and 16-year-old lacrosse players walking past at the end of a game.


25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Either/Both. I'm not picky when it comes to vacations.


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I like hockey on tv, but my all time favourite is whatever my kids are playing.


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Lake House. Since the season of every show ever made has ended, I've been recording movies. In the theatre, I saw something about Snow White, but the dwarves didn't have beards so I found it confusing.


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
orange.


34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
The only people who like winter don't live in this climate.


37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio.


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The House of Sand and Fog. I think I will accomplish the goal set out at the beginning of the year to read more than 47 books. I'm already on 39.


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It's a stack of paper, so a bunch of random notes and numbers that I assume I'll always know what they mean until I look back a couple of months later and think, what the hell is that?


42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Silence.


48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
It has green trim. It used to be orange.


50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Well, I skipped quite a few so I guess not.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment