Thursday, June 21, 2012

Facepalm

Looks can be deceiving. Twin B has a friend. He has long, long hair, wears rock tshirts, and plays guitar in a heavy metal band. He hangs out with his band mates who are known for their badass ways and looks like a troublemaker. He is also an honour student and quite possibly the nicest boy ever. He once came over to hang with Twin B and rather than sneak out in the middle of the night or any other bad-kid habits, they played board games with me.

And this is where I learned that this kid is awful at trash talk. I'd be all "You suck!" and "I win and you lose and ha ha ha." And he'd be all "That was a really good play." and "You're really good at this game." Like he cannot say a mean thing ever even if he's kidding.

Yesterday, Twin B thought up a new witty comeback that he wanted to try out but first someone needed to insult him. He asked his friend to say something mean. And keeping in mind that this friend *cannot* be mean, he says the first thing that pops into his mind..."Your parents are dead!"

*****pause*****

"OHMYGOD! I can't believe I just said that. I'm so sorry."

Meanwhile Twin B is laughing so hard he can barely talk. 

Of all the insults to say to the one person he knows who actually has a dead parent. Oops.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment