Friday, February 10, 2012

Belize and Cozumel

It's Friday. That means Friday Five. Here are five things we did in Belize and Cozumel:

1. The day we were in Belize was the boys' 15th birthday. And nothing says happy 15th birthday more than kayaking through the jungle. We had fun.



We saw this guy. He was just a little guy so he wasn't overly intimidating. Also, some bats flew over my head.



That's pretty much all we did in Belize. I would like to go back there to experience more of it.

2. Cozumel was a little more action packed. First we rock climbed. I've never rock climbed before. I climbed a 60-foot wall. Because I'm awesome like that.


3. Then we did some repelling and ziplining.


4. Then we went snorkelling (I don't have pictures of this because I was in the water doing stuff). The snorkelling instructor kept throwing fish food at me so there was always fish swimming really, really close to me. I couldn't decide if that was really cool or really icky. Fish aren't as slimy and pliable as I thought they'd be.

5. And then we went shopping. I didn't really get anything. Twin B bought a whole outfit made of bamboo. And this from the kid who didn't even want to take his wallet because he is saving up for a laptop.



--

No comments:

Post a Comment