Sunday, December 5, 2010

Too many to name

Day 3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show. (And by picture of the cast from my favourite show, obviously it means an explanation of everything TV-related in the history of my life with no actual photo.)

One of my pet peeves is people who condescendingly (and it *always* sounds condescending) say, "I don't have a TV." Like they are somehow better than you because you choose to spend your evenings watching your "programs" while they undoubtedly volunteer for some under-funded charity that simultaneously saves children and animals, while also training for an ironman triatholon and spending quality time teaching their children to understand finances and the small print on contracts. Judgemental bastards. (But not you dear reader; I totally don't mean you.)

I, however, spend my evenings watching TV. I'm not embarrassed to admit it. Every evening, after the children are in bed, I sit on my couch, knit, and watch TV. My kids watch TV too. And play video games. And often eat junk food. Yep, I'm that mom.

My favourite shows (in list form) are (in no order whatsoever):

1. Glee
2. Parenthood
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Office
5. The Biggest Loser

Those are the ones I try never to miss. There are more that I really, really like. And listing them would make this post even longer, but, ironically, I'm in the middle of a really good book and I need to go finish it now.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment