Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In which I don't follow the rules of the game...again

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

The truth is: nobody's life is perfect. So while there are aspects of just about anybody's life that I find appealing, there are other aspects that I don't.

Some of you have a perfect marriage. And I want that. But I don't want to trade places with you because your husband is not who I want.

Some of you have an unlimited source of money and presents and vacations. And I want that. But I don't want to trade places with you because I don't want to have to deal with what you have to deal with to enjoy it.

Some of you have the perfect job. And I want that. But I want the job that's perfect for me, not the one that you have.

So basically, I want what you have. I want the fame and fortune and success and happiness, but I want my own, not yours.

Who would I trade places with for a day? Nobody. I'll get there on my own.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment