Friday, January 11, 2013

Purse Game

Have you ever played the game where whoever has the weirdest thing in her purse wins? I used to win a lot because I had kids before most of my friends. They'd be all "I have three different lipsticks" and I'd be all "I have a brown toy truck and a plastic purple screwdriver" and they'd be all "I have a pen from a hotel I've never stayed in" and I'd be all "Dude, please, the only writing utensil I have in my purse is a burnt sienna crayon."

Let's play that game using cars. Today in my vehicle I have:
  • 5 canvas shopping bags folded neatly
  • many different flavours of candy that never gets eaten
  • various blankets and stadium seating accessories
  • a first aid kit
  • a toque from a team the boys played on 6 years ago
  • 2 pairs of swim trucks, neither of which belong to my kids
  • 50 pounds of haggis
You know what? Let's just say I win.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment