Monday, July 16, 2012

ZOOOOOOM!

This month is going super-fast. And, as I'm sure you've noticed, I'm not blogging so much. It's hard to keep up when the boys are home is all. Come September I'll be back, but probably not a lot before then.

**************
Well. I turned 40. I had a lot of fun on my birthday with my texted happy birthday messages. There were some of my replies:

Text: Happy birthday!
Me: What? Rappy mermaid? I think my hearing is going due to my advanced age.

Text: Happy birthday! See you later.
Me: Hopefully, considering my advanced age, I won't forget your name when I'm introducing you to people.

Text: Happy birthday! See you tonight.
Me: Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to see you through my cataracts.

Text: Happy 50th!
Me: Fuck you!

So, as you can see, I'm handling this well.

**************
The boys are at driving school today.

**************
Twin B and I have started a Couch to 10k. Last Monday we ran 1 minute and walked 1.5 minutes six times. This week we have moved up to running 1.5 minutes and walking 2. We're out for a half an hour three times a week. I thought we should start at week 5, but Twin B thought it'd be fun to pretend we needed to start from the beginning. Whatever. We're out there and we're having fun. And plus I like that kid and it's nice to spend time with him.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment