Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Take Your Kid to Work



There is a special day when you're in grade nine called "Take your kid to work" day. Today is that day. The problem for my kids is: I work from home, their papa works from home, their uncle works from home, and their aunt works from home (as an esthetician; what 14-year-old boy wants to be involved in that mess). My point is that there is nobody in our family who can actually take them to work.






But we have friends. Twin A is hanging out with his best friend's dad as an athletic director of a high school. I predict that he will love every second of it. And Twin B is spending the day with a friend of mine who teaches grade four at the elementary school that they actually went to. I think he'll find an interest in the teacher side of things as opposed to the student side.






I can't wait to hear all about it.






PS. I still haven't eaten any of the Halloween candy. Yay me!






--

No comments:

Post a Comment