Monday, March 12, 2012

A Long Lunch

Sometimes I'm not sure how to write about stuff. Either because what I have to say is a tad too personal or because I just don't have the right words. So bear with me.




Yesterday I went out for lunch with some really wonderful friends. It was a long overdue lunch with Malison as we haven't set eyes on each other since November, as well as another couple friends that I really should make more of an effort to see as they don't live three hours away. We all talked about our lives and offered advice or differing views when we thought it could be helpful.




These ladies offered some advice and insight that could change my life. And at least one other person in my family's life too. It's interesting that when you spend so much time worrying and fretting about something because you can only see it in one way, that you miss every other way it could be viewed. A troublesome thing can become truly great if you choose to look at it from a whole different standpoint.




I know this is vague and I know how lame that is and I totally apologize to those who have no idea what I'm talking about, so to sum up:




Sometimes a situation in your life can seem like it can only turn out in the worst possible way. A long chat with good friends can help.




And if you're still not satisfied with this post, allow me to leave you with a couple of gold medal winners:
























1 comment:

  1. Since ambiguity is the theme, eagle + love = never a turkey.
    Also, 14 is the # of choice for me as a kid and now for my athletes too!

    ReplyDelete